[foodhackingbase] updates on ccc camp preparations 30/5/2015

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sat May 30 12:11:25 CEST 2015

Hi to all,
the preparations for the camp are on, please get involved&ask how to get
involved if you plan to come or just would like to support.

Main page dedicated to preparations is here

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Chaos_Communication_Camp_2015

the estimate of the budget - still in progress, is here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PF8mTSsekBH0smxBgxif_f83KWEeUnCpakO-i3VoFkc/edit?usp=sharing

so far it looks like 2500-3000 eu goal should cover what we need, if we
ask more than that it may be bit too much to get during the
crowdsourcing campaign.

Crowdsoucring campaign - we need to prepare for that so any ideas about
perks, blog posts, where to send announcements and starting to "beat the
bushes" is highly appreciated. The main "tag line" so far is "make our
own" which means that we will try to brew our own beers, non alcoholic
drinks, make cheeses, tempeh, bake stuff in oven which Bigmac is
starting to test and cook variety of amazing dishes etc. So far there
are two time lines for the campaign one longer lasting up to two months
till the event starts and one shorter 3 weeks till max one month which
would end by 15 of July or around that date. I can coordinate the later
one not the first because since 15th of July I will be on the move till
the camp starts focusing on the preparations and very often off line. We
should decide on the timeline by next week, however many of the
preparations can be done in advance and should be done in advance.

We are also discussing the cooperation with Milliways so far it is
opened, it looks like we will be quite close to each other so there
should be some collaboration on the spot for sure.

Marcel already signed in our village to the CCC wiki

https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Village:Foodhackingbase

the info which we usually use with updates and special artistic touch
should be added within next week.

We need to upload our logo to our wiki as soon as possible, who can do
that?

Well that would be for the updates, things are starting to rock and roll
:-)

Sincerely from Jeju for fhb,

Frantisek

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com