[foodhackingbase] Radio Phone Interview about Foodhacking

Steve Clement SClement at 100komma7.lu
Thu May 28 09:52:33 CEST 2015

Hej,

No not yet. I can get in touch with mwfc <mwfc at foodhackingbase.org> to fix a Phone Call.

Also if you don’t mind I wanted to make a quick interview too. Especially as you have been to Luxembourg a couple of years ago.

As I understand you are in a different TimeZone. But generally 10am-ish will work. I will send you a separate mail to fix a time and date.

Thanks a lot,

Steve

Steve Clement
collaborateur freelance

Tel:    +352 44 00 44 1
http://www.100komma7.lu/
21a, av. J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
b.p. 1833, L-1018 Luxembourg