[foodhackingbase] ccc camp irc meeting 9/5/2015 and during the weekend

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri May 8 15:11:15 CEST 2015

Hi to all,
People who would like to talk tomorrow - Saturday 9th of May about fhb
at the summer camp could do so on our IRC

OFTC network channel #foodhackingbase

around 10:00 Dutch time (and later). I'll be around in and out for most
of the day working on the hacker residency here in Jeju.

There are many topics to go through, picking up roles in the teams are
definitely one of them

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Cccamp2015-teams

Please do not eat me alive I did quite a heavy editing of the wikies
which Lotte set, just edit/comment to improve it :-)

I am more and more considering getting geodesic dome for us either rent
it which however so far looks quite expensive - 10 m diameter with
people to build it and pack it is over 1500 eu for 7 days or so or I'm
more and more thinking about taking this as an project and build it
because we will need it in the future quite often especially if I move
back to Europe :-)

Anyway many things to talk to during this weekend,

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com