[foodhackingbase] FoodHackingBase-Berlin-unMonastery?

Jeffrey Andreoni jeffrey at bimea.com
Mon Jan 26 12:58:38 CET 2015

Hi there! the unMonastery is in Berlin, we are here for transmediale.
Transmediale has placed the lot of us in a flat in Moabit
This is our living space while we prepare for Transmediale.
We are having a series of "open" dinners at our flat with various themes.
We like to cook together. We like to do everything with others!
It would be great if we could have a food hacking session one night!

Either way, it would be great to meet up with you all