[foodhackingbase] Introduction and Question

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Jan 15 13:58:18 CET 2015

Hi Kai,
I wonder where are you based? The kefir grains and kombucha SCOBY can be
shipped quite for distance if necessary, I generally use a 500 ml
plastic bottle with the culture in it with bit of growing medium/brew.
Alex is in Germany, I'm in South Korea, some people in Holland etc.
There is variety of networks which you can find online providing
cultures if you cover postage in case you are somewhere far away ...

Anyway talk to you soon and I hope we will find a solution for you :-)
Are you on Facebook? We discuss things there too and hopefully we will
found a online forum soon but we need to focus on that.

Sincerely,

Frantisek