[foodhackingbase] My Introduction and a Request for Advice

Alexander Dietrich alexander at dietrich.cx
Wed Jan 7 11:47:17 CET 2015

Hi Sascha,

nice to hear from more people who produce Kombucha! I haven't had
problems with my culture going bad so far. Frantisek will know more, but
he might be traveling right now.

If you do an image search for "spoiled Kombucha", that's probably what
your culture shouldn't look like.

Best regards,

Alexander

---