[foodhackingbase] updates about Food Hacking Tour - LUGoNS, Novi Sad, Serbia

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 13:48:01 CET 2014

Hi to all,
We have left the "Western Europe" for the Balkan, so we are now in Serbia, Novi Sad hosted by the LUGoNS group - people behind the last camp Balkon

https://balccon.org/congress/2013/wiki/index.php?title=BalCCon_06-07_September_2013

and it is really nice here. Yesterday we have tried (among the others) Serbian speciality "Börek"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%B6rek

and it was delicious! Today we are after INDEX sandwich which is
suppose to be local speciality, when we find some links we will share
them.

Otherwise the tour goes well, drive from Switzerland
through Italy to Serbia was quite an adventure but we have managed. We
have reached around 1500 eu on our campaign so doing well  if we get later on contribution from the wider hacker community we will be fine - however promotion is necessary

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-tour-europe-2014

I'm trying to book and promote the Global Hackathon for 14-16 of
February but still not finding who to coordinate with. Anyway something
like that will happen so please keep in touch and think what you would
like to do on your side to join the action - direct streaming would be
great but pictures and blogs/manuals would be fine too.

Talk to you all soon, we need to make ready for another Korean dinner.

Sincerely,

FAA