[foodhackingbase] Wiki re-install?

Steffen Beyer steffen at beyer.io
Wed Jan 22 17:22:39 CET 2014

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 03:42:58 -0800 (PST), Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:
> I either missed progress or I did not know, the last thing which I
> noticed was that you got in touch with Christian.

Yeah, my communication tends to be on the implicit side, sorry for that.

I installed a fresh MediaWiki at Uberspace now, with QuestyCaptcha.
First month is free, so no need to hurry. Content migration is planned
for tonight.

Will post more details afterwards and get the admins set up.

Oh, and my first batch of ginger beer is in the fermentation phase
right now. Hopefully.  :)

Steffen Beyer <steffen at beyer.io>