[foodhackingbase] experimental incubator - control units measuring temperature

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 21:35:55 CET 2014

Hi to all,
Below you can see three of our control units of the experimental incubator measuring the temperature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3-HGkqWRvg

we have finished the assembly in the TechInc, many thanks for help especially to the guys in Warpzone, Lars and others.

I've post it here on the blog

http://design.aeonfarm.com/t/ark-reactor-experimental-incubator/2/25

Can you Lars/Arnd send once more the link where the current code/branch is? Many thanks!

Next step is switching on and off the relay, hopefully next week job. I'm looking forward to hear from others on their progress.

Talk to you all soon,

Sincerely,

FAA