[foodhackingbase] great time in Toppoin, arrived to Warpzone

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 22:39:55 CET 2014

Hi to all,
This is just short greeting to all with many thanks to Toppoint hackers and especially Sven and Jule who hosted us for the last few days. Today we arrived to the Warpzone in Munster, we will post more about our activities here tomorrow, plus the info on Toppoint and 30c3 events, bit of homework to be done ...

I'll be also progressing on our fhb wiki spamm removal or transfer somewhere else, have to catch up on that soon.

Talk to you more tomorrow when I'm through my mail box :-)