[foodhackingbase] Website

Steffen Beyer steffen at beyer.io
Sun Jan 12 20:10:31 CET 2014

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 18:23:17 +0100, webmind wrote:
>> With the reCaptcha plugin... I don't know how many people want to use
>> google based services with that wiki?
>
> I'd rather not, but I won't be a big user anyway.

Are you more concerned regarding availability or regarding tracking?
When only requiring it for new user registration, you won't see it that
often anyway.

Can QuestyCaptcha be used to guard user registration?

How about following the Cookipedia advice¹, leaving out any captcha for
now?

Steffen Beyer <steffen at beyer.io>

¹
http://www.cookipedia.co.uk/recipes_wiki/How_to_stop_Spam_on_a_MediaWiki