[foodhackingbase] fancy a dehydrator @ 31c3 ?

Marcel van der Peijl bigmac at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 23 10:50:03 CET 2014

Hi,

it sounds wonderful! I'd love to play with that. Can you put a  (mini?)
workshop on our schedule on
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base#List_of_all_FHB_events
I hope it can be on day 1 so we can play with your machine afterwards for
the whole event...

So far we have not found a food processor yet :( nor a juicer :( If you need
any ingredients like saurkraut, let us know.

See you there,

Bigmac (Marcel)