[foodhackingbase] fancy a dehydrator @ 31c3 ?

Nadine 'c_atc' Gahr c_atc at c-base.org
Mon Dec 22 18:03:44 CET 2014

Hello :)
my name is c_atc [pronounce "schatz"]. i come to 31c3 with the c-base crowd from berlin :)
I'm interested in food-hacking and would love to come by your assembly at 31c3.

I also have a dehydrator i'm thinking of bringing to 31c3. i guess it makes more sense to place it in the food hacking space rather than in the c-base space.
the dehydrator is great to make dried food and vegetable (apple rings, courgette chips, …etc). i also make "sauerkraut-krackers" which are a yummy source of Vitamin B12 for fellow non-meat eating hackers ;) i could hold a mini-workshop to show how it is done :)

i would need means to cut and mix up ingredients, though. do you have a food processor with you?
in case anyone has a juicer: the dehydrator is also a great tool to make yummy crackers out of the dry veg-leftovers ;)

let me know what you think :D
c_atc