[foodhackingbase] updates on fhb preparations for 31c3 - 16/12/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Tue Dec 16 20:46:41 CET 2014

Hi to all,
here it comes

1) car is loaded I will be leaving for Amsterdam tomorrow early morning.
We have one induction stove, we left one behind in VoidWarranties before
I think not sure about the third one, it is not here and we don't have
it in Korea either anyway ...

2) we are on 779 eu on the campaign plus around 40 eu in bitcoins, it is
getting better (I'm finally promoting again) but just 6 days left and
still way to go, this weekend will be crucial so please prepare to help
with promoting, thank you!

3) got two cases of Czech Beer for the event, eight different flavours,
except two 5 bottles each, price per bottle around 0.5-0.7 eu, 15 cents
deposit for bottle, 8 eu for two crates deposit.

Should be all for now, will talk to you tomorrow, we will visit brew
shop if you have something special on your mind please talk to Marcel we
will go there together.

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com