[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations updates - 13/12/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sat Dec 13 15:31:12 CET 2014

Hi to all,
last updates from Korea, tomorrow I'm transferring, will be online on
Monday evening quite for sure

1) the first part of the blog post from our winter food hacking trip is
up, please check here

https://foodhackingbase.wordpress.com/2014/12/13/food-hacking-tour-winter-2014-part-i/

2) email promoting our campaign send to the main hackerspaces org list,
which may not change directly too much but it will start a new phase

3) we will do a Christmas party on 20th of December (Saturday), Marcel
is the one coordinating this efford I and Daan are helping out, any one
else interested joining? Should chip some extra cash to our campaign and
definitely make impression (but mostly fun time together to be honest)

https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/ChristmasParty2014

4) we have a nice selection of session on the 31c3 page by now, next
week we need to make sure that all times are set if possible, decide on
the booking system, Ingo had suggestions if I remember correctly and
make back up of the most important things to our fhb wiki

Well that should be all, I hope to talk to you very soon from bit closer
distance :-)

Sincerely from Jeju, South Korea,

Frantisek

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com