[foodhackingbase] Kefir Workshop

Mofi2001 mofi2001 at gmx.at
Mon Dec 8 12:46:06 CET 2014

Hi Frantisek, hi to all,

On 2014-12-08 12:00, foodhackingbase-request at lists.hackerspaces.org wrote:
>    4. Re: 31c3 preparations updates - 7/12/2014
>       (Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck)
>

> 4) no one except me has created any self-organzied events yet which I
> think is sad and I hope that it will change very soon. As far as I know
> Ingo, Marcel, Machtelt and Daan have quite a clear idea what they are
> after so?
>
> https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Form:Session
>
> please don't take it as pushing but you know that within next several
> days the Christmas fenzy will start and it is just better have this done
> before than ...

I'm sorry, I'm a newbie, so maybe you can help me. I can make a Kefir
Workshop, if you want me to. Duration maybe 1 hour. For me it would be
good Thu 30.Dec 10am. Do you want me to do that?

Should I add this to the wiki
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Form:Session by myself? And
should I make the workshop at the foddhacking place or in one of the
halls? And for how many people? I would suggest a small one, what do you
think?

thanks! :-)
greetings from Vienna
sabine