[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations updates - 7/12/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sun Dec 7 12:31:18 CET 2014

Hi to all,
short updates but no less important.

1) "FHB Cheese Rendezvous" are on

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Session:Cheese_rendezvous

please give me day or two to upload the table for the sampled cheeses

2) thanks to Naida we have a good chance to get really nice organic fair
trade aprons, around EUR13.5 per piece, we need to decide in the next
few days (lets say till Wednesday 10/12?) how many we want and how to
pay for them, also where to deliver them, Alexander, Ingo?

3) we are on EUR175 (12%) of our campaign, which I think is quite pretty
good, we need to start to promote and send "the emails" (sorry was busy
here with other stuff). All the contributers so far were thanked by a
personal email ...

4) no one except me has created any self-organzied events yet which I
think is sad and I hope that it will change very soon. As far as I know
Ingo, Marcel, Machtelt and Daan have quite a clear idea what they are
after so?

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Form:Session

please don't take it as pushing but you know that within next several
days the Christmas fenzy will start and it is just better have this done
before than ...

Well that would be all for now,

Talk to you all tomorrow,

Sincerely,

FAA

PS I've also registered Lightning Talk on the Food Hacking Base project
for the Day 2 - Food Hacking Base 2014&2015 to further promote us and I
do recommend to the others to use this platform to promote their own
activities!

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Form:Lightning

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com