[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations updates - 6/12/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sat Dec 6 14:46:25 CET 2014

Hi to all,
todays list of updates is quite short

- we have reached 150 eu on our crowdsourcing campaign within first day,
have to start to send "thank you" emails, tomorrow is the day! Also I
plan to start to send emails to who ever I know and to those who
supported before, hopefully 5-10 emails per day, that should help. If
you can help out a bit with getting in touch with your friends, getting
this project to the media etc. great!

- we are getting to the final stage I would say of deciding when is
which tasting, great, lets wrap it up tomorrow! Is than cheesetasting
day 2, whiskey tasting day 1 and beer tasting day 3? Yes, no? I don't
care too much to be honest any more :-)

- booking system - I'm fine to try whatever seems good idea to those who
has more experience with this, in this case Ingo. I agree that relay on
31c3 wiki fully is not a good idea, making back up of our 31c3 wiki on
our fhb wiki, at least  he most important parts) is really important.
However still keep in mind, we will use 31c3 wiki quite intensively and
it is what most of the people will be relaying on - if it works.

- I'll create the self-organized session on cheese tasting tomorrow

OK that should be it for today, have a great time and don't forgot to
promote!

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com