[foodhackingbase] Kefir

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sat Dec 6 14:37:11 CET 2014

Hello Sabine and Gregor + all,
thanks for the info, doing kefir workshop would be nice.

I'm sure there will be people who are into tofu/tubu (Korean name), I've
done it before but not recently because it is quite a lots of work and
we have access to a really tasty local product here in Jeju island - my
girlfriend Eunha insisit that the best tubu is made close to the sea
because of the higher quality of the kansu (salt used for the soy bean
protein cojagulation). Anyway I'm sure that there are people into it,
lets just ask around and see.

One way or another we should book time for the kefir workshop (just
prelaminary) and create self-organized sesion.

Talk to you soon, bedtime for me :-)

Sincerely,

FAA