[foodhackingbase] Web forum

Alexander Dietrich alexander at dietrich.cx
Tue Dec 2 14:13:47 CET 2014

Do you have an estimate for the bandwidth, CPU and RAM requirements of
this forum? I'm currently working on moving my personal stuff from a VPS
to a hosted (physical) server. If the forum is not a complete resource
hog, it should be possible to run it in a Docker container on this
server.

Best regards,
Alexander
---