[foodhackingbase] Web forum

Steffen Beyer steffen at beyer.io
Tue Dec 2 13:06:45 CET 2014

Hi everybody,

as you might remember, we had an experimental setup of Discourse running several month ago.

I set it all up manually back then on Uberspace. The preferred and supported way is to use a Docker container, though. To make maintenance easier I would go the latter way, which would mean to choose a hoster with Docker support, like Digital Ocean:

https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/

The smallest plan would be sufficient for now, I guess, at 5 USD/month.

What do you think? Is it still interesting and worth the money?

Steffen Beyer <steffen at beyer.io>