[foodhackingbase] experimental incubator - progress this weekend?

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Apr 25 14:00:00 CEST 2014

Hi to all,
I hope finally this weekend to move my heating/cooling unit to the new
box which would be the "permanent one". I do wonder what are your plans?
If people could do the test of their machines, measuring the internal
and external temperature for 2 hours or so, taking reading each 10 min
and sharing the data later on that would be great! - basic description
of their set up would be very handy of course like noted here

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Experimental_Incubator/2.1_mamut

I hope to hear from you in next few days, sharing what we managed to
achieve so far.

Sincerely from Kasiri, Jeju,

Frantisek

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com