[foodhackingbase] progress on experimental incubator - plan for this weekend

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Apr 18 12:42:10 CEST 2014

Hi to all,
I'm inviting you to get involved this weekend in the experimental
incubator project to give it an extra push. Last few days I've been
updating our wiki about this project and also testing the prototype of
the experimental incubator 2.1 Mamut-Tamna which I build here in Kairi,
South Korea. The main aim is to get the ball rolling on this project
again or better said get more people in we are progressing actually well
better than I hoped for. I've talked to Arnd and he is now getting ready
for designing a PCB prototype planning to talk about that with Lars and
Marcel especially who were involved lately, it is in the stage of
suggestions etc. so please get involved if you feel interested.

As I said before I hope to see 3-4 prototypes running before the end of
April, we have two so far (Marcel and me), possibly three depending on
how Lars feels about it. The code is updated and well after we tested it
on our machines we can say, it works, happy!

Please have a look on the most relevant subpages of our wiki here:

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Experimental_Incubator

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Experimental_Incubator/ei_prototype_designing

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Experimental_Incubator/2.1_mamut_tamna

I'll be on our IRC channel #foodhackingbase at irc.oftc.net, Facebook,
Forum and of course on the email most of the weekend so lets see what
can we do in manner of building more of these beasts :-) In the next few
hours I want to post few nice graphs which I made reflecting the heating
and cooling power of my machine :-) My personal goal for this weekend is
to update both our wikie's and forum on the project and if I get really
lucky, I would like to "hack" a new box/chamber for my prototype and set
the heating/cooling unit in it.

Have a good time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com