[foodhackingbase] (no subject)

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 01:15:59 CET 2013

Well I'm very happy to be in touch with you both (hi Jennifer), I think that the upcoming 30c3 hacker conference in Hamburg in December where we will be present as Food Hacking Base assembly again and the Food Hacking Tour around Europe after that will bring a lots of new ideas and input :-)

I'll be in touch,