[foodhackingbase] (no subject)

Greg Mueller gmon01 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 01:06:56 CET 2013

Great, I'm copying my friend Jennifer who I mentioned to you from the Farm
to Fermentation festival. I also copied your foodhackingbase list.

I think that the forum I setup at design.aeonfarm.com can certainly
facilitate dynamic discussions about all types of fermentations.

I think that deep down this is a passion that we all share.

And to answer the question about the web based system, yes I feel this is
what I'm most suited to lead and develop over time, and I do see it as a
long term vision.

I've spoken with Jennifer about this, and I would love to see "fermentation
centers" start popping up around the world that are providing a variety of
healthy functions. I can see an elegant open source system empowering
people to do this.

-Greg