[foodhackingbase] safely back in Korea at paradise island ...

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 12:39:59 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Just a short note to all of you. I'm back in Korea and I have moved to Jeju island. All is good finally I have a bit of time to relax and set my fermentation.

I will be in touch wihin next few days sending a news letter so talk to you soon.

Many thanks for all the support during my Eurpean trip, it was intensive but great!

Sincerely from Jeju,