[foodhackingbase] first day, hights and lows

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 02:53:06 CET 2013

Hi to all,
So shortly but to the point.

### the CCC orga has asked us to change several things today and to my knowledge was in general quite unhappy with our setup during the day number one. The reasons were as fallows - no lino/water proof surface installed at all possible water challenged areas (was done later on, orga gave us some material - our second lino was taken by someone without asking us ..), the tables which we stuck high and used as shelves were a danger to the public, we took them down, sorted. Also the orga found a bottle of propane in our assembly, which is from the point of view of organizers highly dangerous substance, it was moved to the hall H as quite safe location. Last but not least we used carts which were suppose to be used I think just for hall H and left them next to our assembly, the carts were unloaded and returned to their location.

As you can see there were several issues, I am sorry for that, honestly I've done my best to prepare in advance fallowing our agreements with the orga, and now when they asked us to do changes we did so as quickly a possible, I hope that we will not get any further issues.

### 30c3 event is up and running, you can check the workshop and talk selection related to our activities now ...

#we had a really busy but nice day, lots of things were sorted during it.

I hope that we manage to do well here, it would be nice by principle and also a good opening for the next CCC events.