[foodhackingbase] ohm 2013 organization of fhb

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 03:44:06 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I'm on the road so just briefly. I got in touch with the OHM 2013 organizers, so I'm now starting to ask tun of questions. Most of all, I have created our Food Hacking Village page at OHM 2013 (just the opening)

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Food_Hacking_Base

but we will have to add the "Village:" prefix because all the other projects are you using it so when I find out how to do it I will or if anyone knows please take the opportunity :-)

If we want to rent a tent we have till end of month to do so info is here

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Category:Village

in case we do not have enough resources in advance to do so, we will need to do some building up. I think at least one 5 on 5 m tent would be good to start with, what do you think?

I'll get in touch within next five days or so when I get back home to Jeju.

 Sincerely from Seoul,

FAA