[foodhackingbase] food hacking base at 2013

Evina Steinova evincek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 18:24:22 CEST 2013

Hello,

I found the contact details of the OHM catering crew on the OHM wiki, but
they haven't responded to me so far :/
You should be able to navigate through the wiki fairly easily.
Concerning the equipment, what happened to the equipment from CCC?
I can bring some of my stuff from the Hague, but that includes by and large
only simple kitchen utensils,
and I will need all of it back in good state.
Debra, are you planning to prepare things in advance in DH o elsewhere?
I was thinking about it myself (but being full-time employed, not sure how
much time am I going to have in reality),
so perhaps we could team up and prepare food stuffs together.

Evina