[foodhackingbase] kefir, kombucha, nato and other cultures share at 29c3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 12:41:16 CET 2012

>> dried galagangal minoir (it's a orange/reddish variant of the galangal/ginger family)

I will check it out with  my friends here in Korea and hopefully with Japanese people and Filipinos, we will see what I can do ...

It is actually funny. I have read about this plant several days ago on my "cruise" for information about ginger - I'm writing more complex article on non alcoholic ginger beer. I think I will have to check with more Southern neighbours it looks like that it is nearly tropical. But you know if your friends in the Netherlands had a bit of space in their grow box and god seeds, you could do a bit of gardening :-)

I will find in next week or so what is the story and we will see.