[foodhackingbase] hi from Berlin

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 23:26:35 CET 2012

Thanks!

I have done a basic "price scanning" today, I will finish it tomorrow and make an online list so whoever needs some basic overview of food prices in Germany/Berlin can get an idea.

I visited C-base today met some friendly faces and made arrangement for tomorrow I plan to be using the spot a lot in the next week or so. I also stopped at CCC club but no one there/or the bell is broken so I hope to make it there on Thursday for open day, anyone thinking about joining?

Well more work tomorrow, bedtime.