[foodhackingbase] hi from Berlin

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 08:06:46 CET 2012

Hi to all,
I've safely made it to Berlin, taking day off (well at least part of it). Tomorrow I will start to prepare FHB for the 29c3 congress. I have managed to import or rathe smuggle various cultures including quite decent amount of kombucha, less but still some kefir grains (have to buy more), natto and some nuruk and ipcuk.

Next two steps is projection of the budget and subsequently promotion and if we can kickstarter, that way of getting funds would be super cool and great opening for future events. Which also applies that it has to go smooth :-) I will work on that in next threes days.

Talk to you soon,