[Foodhacking_at_camp] food hacking at 28c3 - proposals

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 23:01:53 CET 2011

Hi to all,
I'm checking the environment/conditions for food and beverage hacking at 28c3.

Can the people who would like to give workshops come forward with proposals, so we know where we are, what type of equipment we may need, time slots etc? I'll be coordinating with the organizers so we can do our best and promote the food hacking in a cool way and have fun! This time we should have more time for our selfs so it will be more relaxed which I'm looking forward too.

In other words, "the show is on, welcome!" :-))

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS There is a big hype of "life butchering" in USA. Alas, I do not think that we will be able to massacre any animals anywhere close to the Alexanderplatz :-((( Well maybe insect cooking, but if some 2000 crickets gets away, I think that cpunkt would skin us alive ... (it happened to us once on my former faculty of biology and we had wonderful cricket songs in our computer labs for more than half year, it was super :-)))