[Foodhacking_at_camp] discussion about food hacking base sill open

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 07:24:25 CEST 2011

I will get back to your message soon. For me it's just fine if you bring your
own ingredients or part of it as you prefer. However it would be very handy if
the results of the workshops could be used for the catering for the hackers on
the plain. As we say in Czech it would be "two flies by one hit". Maybe the best
would be to cover the ingredients which you need through the general budget,
coordinate your shopping (so you may also bring some other ingredients needed
for another workshops/dishes), get the bills and they will be reimbursed. The
product can be stored in the facilities which are going to be dedicated for that
purpose, that. In that way you could get what you need, it would be covered, we
will have food on the table done by lots of hackers and you will have a good
opportunity to get donations for your project which I would recommend strongly
promote before and during with collection can in your hand and smiling broadly
:-)))

I'm for example going to collect money for my journey to Japan where I want to
help with a rebuild/reconstruction after the tsunami disaster, preferably in a
food hacking way. Later on I want to live in Japan for a while and study their
way of fermenting. I'll be looking for around $1600 to start, I got around $900
already. That is part of my story.

Anyway will get back to you soon, this is also my first CCC camp so I'm sure
that there will be a lots of space for improvement :-))

Sincerely,

Frantisek