[Foodhacking_at_camp] discussion about food hacking base sill open

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 23:25:19 CEST 2011

Hi to All!
Well I'm still waiting on some discussion about the workshop, which one to do,
how to do them etc. I'm going to post the kombucha and other probiotic drinks
workshops which I'm going to lead within next few days, so you may take it as a
template.

Please note that there is a plenty of space for equipment and ingredients
selection but we should have make up our mind before the end of June so our
contacts in Germany have enough time to sort it out.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/index.php/Food_Hacking_Base