[foodhackingbase] starting to add updates of wikies

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 00:46:30 CET 2011

Hi to all!

Today I've updated some of the parts of our wiki pages as budget section, wish list and recipes and ingredients. Tomorrow I'm planning to start posting on "info/data" heavy tables etc. especially for the recipes and ingredients section. The opening for the angel balls is already here, tomorrow I'm going to add more of "practical info".  However I've uploaded some pictures already, I've to say that I'm really missing the electronic scales, we will certainly need ones for a proper experimenting

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Creamed_coconut_date_delight_fhb

Talk to you more tomorrow,

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi