[foodhackingbase] first angel balls, recipe + pictures tomorrow

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 20:41:02 CET 2011

Hi to all!
I've prepared first version of the Angel Balls (ab) yesterday based on coconut cream mix, dried coconut and chipped dates. Quite small amount (I do not have exact scales) kept me going for more than hour and half which is quite cool (and it tasted great!).

I'll upload the recipe and pictures to the wiki tomorrow. I've also got my hand on some dried and pulverized pork meet and fish and nori, so that will be next experiment!

Keep in touch, it is coming!

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS I've quited my job today, thanks to God so bit less cash resources on my side for Food Hacking Base (FHB) but I'm sure that we will get the cash together together. What is more important that I've now much more time for this project, which is great!

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi