[Foodhacking_at_camp] many thanks

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:39:23 CEST 2011

Hi Frantisek,

Right now we have >25C in Moscow, so it should be fine :)

Up to now I did two production runs, but in an open bottle and didn't
wash grains in a water. Hope my grains sustained this. What I get
right now is very similar to a usual "sour milk", but produced much
faster. I wonder whether I get different results in a closed bottle.

Thank you for your help!

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.