[foodhacking] submitting you talk/workshop for 30c3 - 15/9 dead line, be quick, may be still open

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 14:33:16 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I do not know if you realized but the dead line for submitting your talk/workshop for 30c3 was 15/9/2013. If you do it fast, it may be still accept it ... I would love to announce this in advance but I thought it is 15/10, mistake I know ...

https://frab.cccv.de/en/30C3/cfp/session/new

Concerning submitting workshops I will be talking to the orga asking if we can have our workshops (given at food hacking base (fhb) venue) on the official 30c3 workshop list even if they are submitted later on (also being open for the the official 30c3 workshops related to the food/beverage and bio hacking, as we did on OHM). The main reason for asking for extra time being that we do not know yet what is our set up going to be exactly which for giving some workshops is very limiting. However if you know that you are going to give some workshop for sure, you should put it to the official event log now!

https://frab.cccv.de/en/30C3/cfp/session/new

Anyway talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck