[foodhacking] food hacking base at 30c3, how shall we do it?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 12:05:15 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
So how do we want to do the food hacking base (fhb) at the 30c3? Ideas, suggestions, plans? = call for all.

Could people who know that there are coming and they are considering being around fhb post so we know who may be around + any ideas etc. of course.

My feel after OHM2013 was that people who were around/ involved would like to see rather smaller fhb catering for the group (10-25 people) +
tasters for public lets say, also becoming more experimental was
mentioned quite often (opposed to becoming a public cantine). I can not
recall anyone complaining about serving as a workshop venue, I got just
positive feedback on that one so it looks like that it was a hit again (there were things to improve of course).

By the way I'm getting in touch with the CCC orga, still waiting for a
response, if anyone has contact please let me know, my one's are bit
slow to respond for now.

I have quite a nice few ideas in my head but I would like to wait till
others talk first. Just to mention in general, I would like to see at
30c3 a food/drink/bio hacking department or corner helping to integrate
and provide adequate facilities for these activities - I can say as much as that, because that is what I'm publicly after for last few years and that is what we tried to do at OHM2013 anyway :-) My emails to orga are on the topic, checking what they think about it. Also as usually I'm asking on personal level for any help with entrance to the conference and travel expenses, same as every year ...

Looking  forward for suggestions,

Sincerely,
Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker