[foodhacking] updates Wednesday 27/11/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 04:34:45 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Today it is going to be shorter, we are leaving our place for a brewing trip (beer brewing experience) and will come back tomorrow evening.

*** The crowdsourcing campaign should be run on 29/11/2013 sorry for the delay but I do not have enough time for it tomorrow, please edit the proposal! 1500 eu stays as a goal all for fhb, I hope we get bit more to buy some good permanent equipment.

https://pads.mwfc.info/p/food_hacking_base_30c3_crowd_sourcing_campaign

*** I started a section at 30c3 wiki under the temporary dedicated to costing out the build up of preparation benches and washing area etc. for fhb at 30c3

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/AssemblyInfo:Food_Hacking_Base/Temporary

please contribute/add things which you think should go to each location, like induction stoves to the kitchen, scales for the workshop etc.

*** Got tickets to Europe, I will arrive with my girlfriend to Munich on 16/12/2013 and leave for Korea on 18/2/2014

*** Getting in touch with orga concerning our assembly set up, plus started again to use IRC to get in touch with some fhb members and beyond, don't forget this is us

IRC irc.oftc.net #foodhackingbase

*** Cleaned our wiki - more than 10 spammers in one day ...

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck