[foodhacking] updates Tuesday 26/11/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 12:19:32 CET 2013

Hi to all,
So here it comes another overview of what we have done on the subject today.

*** I've started a draft for blog post about fhb at the OHM2013, bit late but well has to be done!

https://pads.mwfc.info/p/food_hacking_base_at_OHM2013

Please comment, edit and add, thank you! The pictures should be added soon and all transfered to the blog post at Wordpress.

*** got very happy with Marcel offering to bring crepe machine :-), here is where we moved our wish list, it is now finally at 30c3 wiki pages

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/AssemblyInfo:Food_Hacking_Base/Gear,_Tools_and_Ingredients

*** invited Marcel and Eunha as a team members for the fhb crowdsourcing campaign for 30c3, the propsal for the campaign is here and I hope you can have a look on it and add rewards to your liking

https://pads.mwfc.info/p/food_hacking_base_30c3_crowd_sourcing_campaign

Please do help to edit it and develop it, we have just around two days to make it nice and juicy!

*** started to upload pictures to fhb wiki. We still did not sorted the resolution issues (we can not set up the resolution of pictures which we upload, they display in the original resolution only) so I've scaled the resolution to some 200x120 and well it seems to do the job at least temporarily, here is the result, see by yourself (I did not manage at the moment to display explaining text next to the picture, maybe switching from [[Image:|text]] to [[File:|text]] may do the trick.

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Main_Page

*** Eunha has finished draft of the kimchi manual (for Korean kimchi), I hope to upload it tomorrow

*** I've updated the 30c3 wiki, we should be kind of set for now, more updates and definitely pictures has to be uploaded within next few days before we hit the crowdsourcing campaign, have a look on the current status

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base

*** I'm checking with the orga on the arrangements of our workshops which we/me applied a while ago, trying to get them on the main program. We need to sort that out and possibly change them to "self organized sessions" as soon as possible because on next Sunday they will start to move the assemblies forward - dedicating place etc. Whoever has an activity which he/she wants to upload should do so as soon as possible! For example the creation of Marcel's pumpkin soup should be in this category I believe :-)

Well I'm quite pretty sure that I forgot quite a list of things but I'm getting a bit overwhelmed so forgive me please. The campaign will start soon, so I'm trying to make us ready.

Many thanks to Eunha, Marcel and Daan for help, by the way Webmind will be bringing some lovely cheeses so hurrah!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org