[foodhacking] daily update

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 22:43:04 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I have coordinated preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner with help of many for the OHM volunteers so I'm bit behind fhb preparations.

Our tent is ready and steanding, we have around 70 l of brews going, team for cold room and fhb build up in general is being assembled, shopping for materials should be done on 26/7/2013, money from Orga (1000 eu) transfer is being organized again asking Stef for help.

I will upload some pictures tomorrow, I'm taking most of the day off from the orga coordination to preapre fhb things.

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker