[foodhacking] [Discussion] cold room build up project

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 01:21:14 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
Final cheaper version & contributions.

We changed the proposal for the cold room bringing the costs down to 850 eu if we have to buy air conditioning unit, down to 600 eu if we can borrow it for the event from someone. We will be building the walls and roof directly from polystyrene. Chip boards and pallets for floors.

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base/Project/Cold_room

I would like to know who would be interested in contributing towards the build up, there should be quite pretty decent amount of place inside, we as food hacking base would be aiming to use below 25% and we would build it up (with help of anyone who wants to help). I think that the fhb can contribute at the moment max 150 eu, possibly more later on during the event but ...

We still need to find someone who will be willing to take up the challenge of hacking the air conditioning unit.

Please get in touch with me soon, I'll be hitting the ground on 23th so this should be decided before than.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org