[Finance] Fund raising

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:12:12 CEST 2010

Makers Local did a pig roast which was a lot of fun, and got us a lot of
exposure to people that aren't typically involved in the hacker\maker
scene.  I really enjoyed it because we made our own rotating spit, which
incorporated welding, motor control, and the science of cooking.  We ended
up building both a pit and solar reflectors to aid in the roasting.

We charged a reasonable fee, and raised a couple hundred dollars this way.

https://256.makerslocal.org/2010/02/22/pig-roast-pictures/