[hs-equality] The history of this project, where should it go now?

Jenn C jenncd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 19:48:16 CEST 2014

Threads elsewhere having me thinking about this again.

It seems like with limited time it would be better as we start to err on
the side of trust perhaps and just let people post the things they have. Is
there a way to frame the site as a collection of voices on this topic so
that there is room for not every post to be a perfect representation of one
right way, while still making sure that really off topic or blatant -isms
aren't posted?