[hs-equality] WordPress access, content creation collaboration

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Sep 16 21:08:15 CEST 2014

First off it would rock if we could...

1. Discuss new content ideas on this list.
2. Collaborate editing them, maybe on the wiki, or Google Docs, or some
etherpad that doesn't eat up idle content after 30 days.
3. Give folks a few days to review the content before we publish.

How does that sound? :)

Secondly, I have all these old accounts, and all you lovely new people
wanting accounts. Would anyone object to having a page on the wiki or
something that outlines who's on board to make stuff happen with this
site and limiting WordPress access to those?

Currently I see these people wanting accounts...

* Bracken Dawson
* Kris Gesling
* Jenn C

And previous users are...

* gmc2000
* katie
* maltman23
* mzeltner
* nominat
* rubin110
* tomate
* willowbl00

If you're a new user, send me an email off list with what you want your
username to be and email address.

If you're an old user, I'll try to contact you off list to figure out if
you're still wanting to work on the project, if not I'm going to switch
off your account for the moment.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net