[hackerspaces] Bay Area Consortium of Hackerspaces (BACH) Unconference

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 00:59:06 CEST 2014

For all folks near the San Francisco bay area this weekend, or friends of
yours local to us, please forward far and wide!

http://2014.ba.chgrp.org/

*Who*: You!
*What*: Join your fellow creative communities and hackerspaces to share
experiences, knowledge, skills and more at the first BACH Unconference.
*Where*: Omni Commons, 4799 Shattuck, Oakland, CA 94610
*When*: Oct 11-12 (Sat-Sun), doors open at 10am!

*Register*: https://sudoroom.org/events/2014-bach-unconference/#bookings

*Session proposals*: https://pad.riseup.net/p/bach2014 (Read more about
schedule, preparation, and all other details on this pad!)

We hope to be setting up a live stream as well, so stay tuned if we can get
that together in time ;)