[hackerspaces] Convore shutting down

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 03:57:12 CET 2012

My only problem is...  who shuts down on April 1st?  That is the one
day of the year you *do not* make announcements for.  March 31st?
sure.  April 2nd?  of course.  but April 1st?  really?

I'm not sure if the post is an April Fools joke or not...  but if it's
scheduled for April 1st, don't count on it.

Loki // BrainSilo.org