[hackerspaces] Convore shutting down

Richard Frankum richard.frankum+ths at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 04:03:40 CET 2012

I guess I'm inured to that - Japan's fiscal year (and school year)
traditionally goes from April 1 - March 31, so we get changes to
*everything* on April Fool's Day.
Of course, when you mention April Fool's to anyone here, they'll
immediately classify it as "oh that strange not-holiday Americans do,"
so it's of no use generally to warn against it.

Having said that, backed-up data is always prefereable to
about-to-disappear data, so I'll be checking the archives this week.

--Richard